Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mom...is that you???

Yay!  It's not just my mom who reads these posts!  I woke up this morning to an email from a blog reader sharing HER holiday tablescape.  I'm so excited that I wanted to share it with you.  Here is what Danielle said:  

I saw your post about your table and you had asked what others did...not sure if that was rhetorical :) but I thought I would share my dining room centerpiece for Thanksgiving and one of my Christmas centerpieces. I only share because I am so cheap and make a lot of my own stuff. The Thanksgiving centerpiece was super easy and cheap. I found the candelabra at Kirklands for $10 (tossed back on the clearance rack and a little bruised)... didn't like the way it looked completely so I went and bought the candles I liked and the fake floral from garden ridge. Total price $30! Same with the Christmas centerpiece...didn't like it completely so I added my own stuff I found cheap! THe only thing the wreath had on it originally was the poinsettia flowers and the pine cones. I love decorating on the cheap!!!!!!!!




Danielle, you made my day!  Thanks for sending me the email with these photos of your lovely creations.  You continue to prove that with a little creativity, beautiful decor does not have to be expensive.

...AND you also proved that more than just my mom reads my little ol' blog because I hope that someday this blog is going to grow up and be like Cote de Texas.  WOO HOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment