Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing With Fire

Looking for fun and unique gifts to give this season?  Or maybe a keepsake for yourself?  Check out what a friend of mine is doing under the name "Playing With Fire":

I wonder if this only holds decaf?

Santa is jolly because he knows where all the naughty girls live!

I could decorate a whole tree with these and some pretty gold ribbon. 

How cute is this for a newborn?

She has a cute platter for "Grandpa's Sweets" too
(I'm getting it for my grandpa, he looooves sweets!)

This is a chandelier!

Close up of one of the lights.  Look at the cute ribbon tied below!!!
OH THE DETAIL OF THESE PIECES!!

I borrowed all of these photos from her Facebook Page.  If you want to see more, check it out HERE.  Or email Katy directly:  welovesunshines@sbcglobal.net
Call Katy:  469-525-1987

She will pack and ship your custom orders so you have them before Christmas!

Oh, and no extra charge for her fun personality....

No comments:

Post a Comment