Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beverly Hillbillies?!

Tomorrow I have a staging and I just finished loading my truck with some art, accessories, 3 rugs, an upholstered chair and 2 iron outdoor chairs.  I look like the Beverly Hillbillies:


This is the view from the passenger side looking back:



(I hope I don't need to change lanes.)

My assistant has HER vehicle full too.  I should have taken a picture but I was too busy laughing at us.  The rental furniture arrives tomorrow morning and we'll spend all day setting up the furniture, accessorizing, hanging art and hanging curtains in the bedrooms.  Here are a few "before" pictures:











I'll be back soon with the "after" shots.  And if you know of anybody looking for a great home with lots of finish in the Lemmon & Inwood neighborhood, stay tuned and I'll be back with the listing as soon as it's on the market.... 














No comments:

Post a Comment