Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All I Want For Christmas....

1154 Lill
Isabel Set
Love this place -- you can custom design your handbags!
This coordinates with one I already have....
There is a Dallas area rep who can come to you (she is fabulous).
Let me know if you want her contact info.


Fossil Stella Watch
I'm not a high maintenance gal...I don't need a fancy watch.
I like having variety and I think this will be easy to wear.
Plus, I'm hard on watches -- it's amazing how much physical labor is involved in staging!

iPad Case
I don't even have an iPad (yet) but looooove these cases.
I think I like the zebra best.
What do you think?

The Happiness Project
I love this idea.
It looks like a version of Eat Pray Love but applicable to everybody and not just Julia Roberts.



No comments:

Post a Comment