Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Woot Woot!

I love a good deal.  Don't we all?!  But I mean it really makes me happy when I find something I was looking for at half the price of what I expected to pay...and I really love when I find something I didn't even know I needed and it's a good price.  

My assistant turned me on to what is now one of my favorite places to "hunt": woot.com.  If you haven't checked this site out, let me have the pleasure of introducing you:  Not only is there the original WOOT, but there is also KIDS.WOOT, SHIRT.WOOT, SELLOUT.WOOT, DEALS.WOOT and last my certainly not least, WINE.WOOT.  Admittedly, WINE.WOOT is my favorite, but I am continually amazed at some of the cool things I find at DEALS.WOOT...check out a few of today's bargains:


Leather Handled tote for $17.99 (regularly $34.99) from GanderMountain.com



24" Whitmor Hamper for $12.99 (regularly $24.99) from Organize.com





Isis Vee Tank (made with bamboo) for $23.37 at Campsaver.com



Quantities are limited so the deals listed above may not be around by the time you're reading this blog...but WOOT will still be around so I suggest you check it out.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go buy the Isis Vee Tank while it's still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment