Monday, March 14, 2011

Lights! Camera! Action!

It's the age of social media and immediate gratification so I thought I would produce a series of videos that anybody can access and hopefully garner some good home staging tips from.  Let me tell you that this was not an easy exercise!  You may not believe it, but I am actually a little shy...and very much camera shy so my self talk volume had to be turned up in order to get through these.

I've only completed two but hope to put together some more quickly so if you have any requests, please let me know.  Here are the first two...don't laugh.

Here is the quick introduction to the series:



And here is the first video - chock full of information:


Do you think 7 minutes, 40 seconds is too long?  Goodness knows it took me 99 takes to get one that was reasonably well understood so maybe 5 minute videos would be easier.  What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment