Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here's the Scoop:

I'm about to tell you how to win a $50 gift certificate to spend as you please at any of the CSN Stores.  

The scoop:  just visit any of the 200+ on line stores and find what you might want to purchase with the GC and leave me a comment describing the item and at which of the on-line stores you found it.  That's it.  And I will randomly choose from the list of comments.  Pretty simple, eh?  (And if you win, I won't hold you to purchasing the particular item you described in the comment because there are so many to choose from that you might change your mind when perusing at a later date.)  The winner will be announced in my June 28th posting.  Oh, and you don't have to limit what you would buy if you won the $50 - you could dream big and plan to contribute the difference.  And don't fret, I won't be grading your comments on grammar or spelling....

No comments:

Post a Comment