Sunday, January 3, 2010

Suite Dreams

I was first enthralled with the entertaining aspect of the home, and now I am past that and am thinking about relaxing so check out the Master Suite. LOOK at these colors - they are soothing and refreshing all at once! Inspired from the scenery outside the windows, I'm sure. I love the chandeliers flanking either side of the bed instead of the usual table lamps; I wonder if it is functional?






I haven't gotten enough of HGTV's 2010 Dream Home and have entered to win it every day...I wonder how my hubby would feel about moving to New Mexico?!

Some flagrant self promotion here: I could have staged this closet better. As huge as it is, it doesn't make me see myself or my clothing in here. Kinda blah. (I will not point that out when I win the house though...that would not be very gracious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment