Video Bar (click to watch)

Loading...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

GOBBLE GOBBLE



Thanksgiving is at our house this year. We will have 10.5 people over for dinner (the .5 is for my 2 month old nephew, Connor, who won't actually partake in the traditional fare but who will show up and look exceptionally adorable) so I am in the midst of figuring out how to set our table in a dining room that comfortably seats 8. But let's talk about what is really important: THE DECORATIONS.



The centerpiece is 2 strands of gold twig garland from a fabric store and is interspersed with gold & ivory votive candles and a bag of potpourri (I laid it out early to ensure the fragrance tones down before company arrives for dinner - nobody wants a bite of perfume with their turkey!). Our table isn't super wide so we needed a thin & low centerpiece so it didn't interfere with the settings OR catch fire with the candles I love to include!

Remember the chandelier I was obsessed with? I just couldn't bring myself to spend $2500 on it, so I found another that I am hope-hope-hoping will be in before Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment