Sunday, October 25, 2009

...and here we go!

So I have been asked more than once in the past month if I have a blog so I thought that I would give it a try and see if this catches on. After all, it is 2009 and today "it" is all about social media. (I don't really know what that means but a smart & technically savvy friend of mine uses the term all the time...so I'm hoping to sound intelligent by association.)

I have never followed a blog personally, so if you have any expectations of this particular blog's format, content or grammar, I would suggest forgetting them immediately because we are entering into the Unknown and I'm not sure what you will be served. My intent is to share not only home staging, organizing & re-design tips and ideas,but also experiences that have NOT worked in the hopes of saving you time, energy & tears (if you are a male reading this you can substitute the term "tears" for "curse words"). I am sure there will be pictures of the work we have done, parties hosted, family snapshots,and recipes loved - as well as some pictures of my unbelievably cute dog Maximuus (aka Max, Moose, The Moose, Muffin, Fur Face, Pup-Pup and Pig Dog). Of course, questions and suggestions are welcome via the"Contact Us" page on the website...and since I am creating this blog for the flagrant self promotion of "by Michelle Lynne", I do ask that if you like it (or even if you don't but know somebody who would) - please pass it on!

So sit down, buckle up and here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment