Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday!

It's not too late to get good deals! Black Friday may be gone but Cyber Monday is here and many stores will honor your internet order placed up until midnight tonight so you still have time to catch some great deals & discounts. Here are some of my favorites for home decor and organizing as well as some miscellaneous sites. Just click on the name and you'll be directed to the website:

WILLIAMS SONOMA - They have free shipping on over 400 of their items. I love love love their bay leaf wreath and it makes a great gift! If you are making a turkey for Christmas, I highly recommend their dry brine.
WISTERIA- 25% off their entire site
HOME DECORATORS COLLECTION - $20 off of an order of $100 or more...both unique and traditional items (check out their rug selection)
FARMHOUSE FRESH GOODS - I love their scrubs AND they are locally (Southlake) based. They have free shipping through FRIDAY!
THE CONTAINER STORE - I love everything about this store and they have free shipping and gift certificate specials
WHAT ON EARTH - This is just a fun & unique shopping experience....
ZGALLERIE - 15% - 25% off and check out their "Essential Glassware Balloon Red Wine Glass" - AMAZING
Woot! - A little gem of a site with daily deals that are worth checking every morning.
And of course eBay and Amazon have great deals!
Gotta run...HAPPY HUNTING! I'll update as I continue to surf and shop and please let me know any of your favorites and I'll be sure to share....

Here are a couple I just patronized:

BALLARDDESIGNS
FRONTGATE

No comments:

Post a Comment