Just when you think life is good, you sit back sipping on your cup of tea or glass of wine and you look around and think..... I need a different lifestyle. You have become overly comfortable with your surroundings and you are desperately wanting a change. You don't want to spend money you don't have but you desparately want to change your living space. So, what do you do? REARRANGE!!!!
Now, the question is, how do you it? That's where we come in, let us help you with a few simple techniques that will help you get a NEW look on little to no budget at all.
- Re-arrange: Use your own furniture and re-arrange it within the room. You give it a completely different feel and yet, you have spent zero dollars on fancy new furniture.
- Paint: The most inexpensive and easiest way to dramatically change a look in any room. For that added "Wow" factor, get creative and add decorative stencils.
- Repurpose: Use the decor you have and relocate them to different rooms in the house. Take unused fancy bowls and turn them into elegant planters.
- Bring in the green: Those beautiful planters that have been meticulously cared for that are sitting outside...BRING 'EM IN! Put them throughout the house to give empty spaces color and life.
- Be a magician: If you can't afford a new couch, disguise it. Cover it with an inexpensive slip cover and add new throw pillows. That pesky stain on the carpet.....cover it with an inexpensive rug!
- Dollar days: Go on a scavenger hunt at the local dollar stores for decorative items. Inexpensive picture frames filled with candid photos of your family can add personality to any space in your home.