Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Curb Appeal

I wasn't sure if my flowerbeds (much less the rest of my yard) were going to survive the heat of the summer but sure enough, they are thriving with these gorgeous autumn temperatures!  

When selling your house, and whether it be vacant or occupied, it is imperative to keep up the curb appeal.  Buyers will be driving through neighborhoods they want to live in possibly even before they log on to the internet to search for homes on the market.  And neighborhoods with nicely manicured yards generally have a higher value and are more desirable...which will in turn help you justify the best (read:  highest) price possible.

I believe that even if you aren't selling your place, it is important to drive up to a beautiful home, especially after a long day at work...it's the first thing you see when arriving at what should be your sanctuary.  Wouldn't you or your potential buyers like to see this when you walk up?









Jungle dog.
I think he needs some doggles to shield his eyes.
And I must give credit where credit is due and thank Elizabeth at Splendid Gardens for her & her team's amazing work on my landscaping.  If you need it done right, on time, and for a very reasonable price, call Elizabeth and ask her to work her magic...whether you are staying or selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment