Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We're famous! Well...sort of.



And thanks to my friend Tom at Spectrum Printing, we had the prettiest booth of all the exhibitors:




(Seriously, if you need great quality printing with exceptional service, call and ask for Tom...isn't my banner just beautiful?!  He created some beautiful pens & nametags for me too.)

ANYWAY, back to the famous part, right?  My colleague, Dana (she is fabulous and is coming soon to the "About" page on my website) and I were just working away, visiting with all of the lovely women at the event and didn't even know we were being filmed by a local news crew.  But obviously our beautiful booth just attracted the attention of the camera....

So check out the first few seconds of this clip:  FOX NEWS.  

My mom is so proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment