Sunday, August 8, 2010

10-4 Rubber Ducky

My "glamorous" job takes me to new places all the time.


No, this is not an advertisement for Subway or a getaway vacation.  This was my afternoon earlier in the week...you can see camera, iPhone, lunch, my travel water, calendar, and if you look carefully, my purse straps peeking up from the floor.  I spent my day schlepping around town buying furniture for our staging inventory.


Did I say my job was glamorous?  Let me tell you that the suspension in these trucks require a sports bra and there is no place to plug in your iPod.  I had to crank up the classic country station because that is what I imagined was playing in the "big boys" (18-wheelers) cabs.  Thankfully the air conditioning worked really well because it has been HOT.   And while I really do love my job, I wonder why they don't show these instances on HGTV?????

No comments:

Post a Comment